cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable gesture recognition

Tusa
Listener

I want to disable gesture recognition. I tried following online guidelines for turning this feature off, but none of the menus I am directed to go to lead to a toggle for this feature. I have also tried searching other menus myself. I’ve tried on Safari and on the zoom app. I have screenshots that show what I can see, but I don’t see any option to upload images. I have updated my iOS app and the zoom app. I really don’t want zoom tracking my gestures and making these things on the screen, I never have my permission for that. 

2 REPLIES 2

Mythic_Deviant
Listener

I also have this problem: please help.

4y8z9xFHTBPZhMF
Listener

I had a similar problem. I was seeing the "Recognize hand gestures👍" option under the "reactions" item on the bottom of my meeting, but it was unchecked and I was still seeing gestures being recognized. Checking and unchecking this option has no effect. I had just updated the latest version of Zoom 5.16.10 (25689) on Mac and it was still happening.

Turned out to be a Mac issue for me, not Zoom at all, this thread helped me solve it: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Gesture-Recognition-stuck-ON-can-t-turn-off/m-p/107106

Maybe there is a similar gesture recognition coming from iOS?