cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create permanente meeting room ?

Laetitia
Listener

Hello,

We sell 3 support programs for 3 different audiences.

I would like to create 3 meeting rooms for these 3 audiences on a permanent basis in order to always have the same 3 links to share. How to do ?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

jdott16
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hello @Laetitia 

You should be able to schedule three separate meetings at three separate times under one user, or if you have multiple users you can have each user schedule a meeting if you were to have the meeting at the same time. Ultimately, you just need to schedule the three meetings which should suffice with what you are trying to do. You can find out more here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings I hope this helps!

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Laetitia 

I'd recommend scheduling 3 recurring "No-fixed-time" meetings. These meetings are always available and only expire after not using them for 365 days. The only restriction you may run into is if you try to run all 3 meetings at the same time, which would not be possible. If that may be the case, I'd suggest scheduling those meetings across 3 different users profiles on the same account. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.