cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing local save location

Koop
Listener

Earlier versions of Zoom it was easy to make changes.  All I want to do is change the location of my local saves.  Everything online is years old.

Can you put me out of my misery?  Lord they make things hard.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Koop @SifuZPE sorry that it appears to be difficult to change the location of your local recording files. Do you mind sharing what has changed that makes the file location for local recordings more difficult as the user? Please see the documentation for Finding and viewing local recordings, hoping this helps clears some things up a bit. If you have any feedback, please let us know what didn't work for you, I would love to further help or share any feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Here is my POV of how to change my local recording file location. From the Zoom Desktop click on your profile > settings

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 1.54.43 PM.png

From here, click "Recording" on the left-hand side and click "open" as to where you'd like your local recordings to be stored.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 1.55.36 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

SifuZPE
Listener

same issue. confusing

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Koop @SifuZPE sorry that it appears to be difficult to change the location of your local recording files. Do you mind sharing what has changed that makes the file location for local recordings more difficult as the user? Please see the documentation for Finding and viewing local recordings, hoping this helps clears some things up a bit. If you have any feedback, please let us know what didn't work for you, I would love to further help or share any feedback. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Here is my POV of how to change my local recording file location. From the Zoom Desktop click on your profile > settings

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 1.54.43 PM.png

From here, click "Recording" on the left-hand side and click "open" as to where you'd like your local recordings to be stored.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 1.55.36 PM.png

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!