cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISSUES WITH BLUE YETI. MIC

JUAN2022
Listener

I D BEEN USING MY ZOOM , ALWAYS WITH BLUE MICS FOR MY MEETINGS AND YOU TUBE INTERVIEWS .  IM HAVING ISSUE NOW WITH THE MIC , ONLY WITH ZOOM , CAUSE IM ABLE TO RECORD USING OTHER APPS OR DEVICES .   PROBLEM ONLY PERSISTS IN ZOOM 

14 REPLIES 14

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

I'm having the same issue but I have a PC. Do you have a thread related to this issue for PC devices?

Did you have any reply to your question? I have PC also.

Hi... This thread is about Mac, but I have a PC and it's doing the same thing. Any suggestions on how to make it work using Windows? Thank you

Bri: I have noticed on this thread that you provided a possible resource for Mac users, but I also noticed that a number of PC users have asked if there are any similar resources for us. My wife has been using a Blue Yeti mic for over two years for her fitness class. Last Friday, her participants reported that, although they could hear her voice, they could not hear the music (CD player). After 2 days of fruitless efforts, she purchased a brand new Yeti mic. When I plugged it in, my PC immediately recognized the new device, but when she started her next class, participants reported the same problem again (so I don't think it's a problem with the mic). I have played with every possible setting in Zoom without success. Do you have any suggestions for us as well as the several people on this thread who have reported problems with Yeti or any other external mic?

Has their been any response to this issue with PCs?  My Blue Yeti worked flawlessly on Zoom 15.10 . Went to 15.14 and audio went to hell. Some one had the 15.12 version so I uninstalled 15.14 and install 15.12 and that also has the issue.  Does anyone have a Zoom 15.10 installer?? Want to see if I go back to it, if the problem clears up as I've seen no other solution being provided to PC users. Thanks!

Still trying to figure this out as well. My wife is a tech person, still no solution yet. Maybe an older version will work?

BryanB
Listener

I am having the same issue, but am not in Monterey. Am still using Sierra. My Blue Yeti mic works in all other applications except for Zoom. I need help!

I too am having this issue. It won't pick up high sounds at all and very little low sounds. I'm a virtual music teacher. I need my mic working. It works on every other platform! Any help is appreciated!

patihoyt
Listener

Did anybody find a solution for PC users? 

patrick6680
Listener

My blue yeti is having issues with zoom now as well. It stops working and I have to use the other mic. I have tried all the tech. trouble shoots. Anyway have a solution?

josepc
Listener

The issue persists in my case, and only with Zoom. Zoom recognizes the Yeti mic but after a few minutes, it stops capturing sound. Switching to another input source and back fixes it, so there is no hardware issue, this is a Zoom problem. There seems to be significant evidence online that this happens to many users, and it has only occurred in the last few months, performance before was perfect. Any solution?

Thanks

MercenaryCobra
Listener

Any solutions to this issue.  I am having the same issue, on my PC.

It still happens to me, I haven't been able to find a solution through any Zoom or computer settings.