cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I exclude / hide myself from gallery view? Similar to producer mode in Riverside?

jammmsmimmm
Listener

I'm recording interviews in Zoom, and I'd like to exclude myself from gallery view (as I'm not actually interviewing or being interviewed, so I don't need to be in the video). Is it possible to 'hide' myself from the gallery view?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

How many others are in the gallery? You should be able to multi-spotlight all participants other than yourself and effectively build a gallery view recording that excludes your own video (if you wish to keep it active to 'produce' others on the call).

bstrelko_0-1705068648550.png

The limit for multi-spotlighting is 9 participants though - anything over this would require a bespoke solution or post-production.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

bstrelko

How many others are in the gallery? You should be able to multi-spotlight all participants other than yourself and effectively build a gallery view recording that excludes your own video (if you wish to keep it active to 'produce' others on the call).

bstrelko_0-1705068648550.png

The limit for multi-spotlighting is 9 participants though - anything over this would require a bespoke solution or post-production.

bstrelko

Also, Riverside is an incredible product built for this specific use case that functions way differently under the hood. You're not going to get anywhere near Riverside's quality or functionality in Zoom!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @jammmsmimmm ! @bstrelko provided a helpful solution, so I've gone ahead and marked his reply as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?