cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create a survey that other team members on same Zoom account can use?

cpack
Listener

Based on the documentation, a survey can only be used by the person that created it. I'd like to create a survey that others on my team can use after a meeting has ended. For example, if I create a new training satisfaction survey, I don't want all trainers to have to recreate it. I'd also like the manager to be able to review all survey results and not ask team members to share those results. 

Are these things possible? I'm on Version: 5.16.10 (26186)

Cheryl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

chrismenard7
Community Champion | Customer

To my knowledge, they are not available with Zoom. Zoom has a new survey feature that was released in November 2023. Here is the link https://news.zoom.us/zoom-surveys/

I don't see where sharing is possible with co-workers, but it looks interesting. 

If you belong to a Google or Microsoft company or organization, both have a survey platform where surveys can be created and shared with other users to edit and see results. This would solve your issue. The surveys would be a link to open the surveys, not like Zoom polls appearing live during a meeting. Both Google and Microsoft call the survey apps Forms

Other third-party apps exist, but Google Forms and Microsoft Forms would work. If this answers your question, please click Accept as Solution. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

chrismenard7

To my knowledge, they are not available with Zoom. Zoom has a new survey feature that was released in November 2023. Here is the link https://news.zoom.us/zoom-surveys/

I don't see where sharing is possible with co-workers, but it looks interesting. 

If you belong to a Google or Microsoft company or organization, both have a survey platform where surveys can be created and shared with other users to edit and see results. This would solve your issue. The surveys would be a link to open the surveys, not like Zoom polls appearing live during a meeting. Both Google and Microsoft call the survey apps Forms

Other third-party apps exist, but Google Forms and Microsoft Forms would work. If this answers your question, please click Accept as Solution.