Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Add-ins

Hello,I updated Zoom today, which normally pops up in my Outlook to continue scheduling the meetings. However, since then Zoom pops up in Google/Gmail. I'd love to get it back on to Outlook.I have gone through a few trouble shooting tips but I can't ...

Farra by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Pro Upgrade

Hi, Probably a really simple question. I have just upgraded to Zoom Pro from the Basic model. However, I already had a couple of meetings scheduled for today that were arranged prior to me upgrading. Do I need to rearrange these meetings with a new c...

STOP EMAIL VERIFICATION

Please help share how to STOP EMAIL VERIFICATION. It will ask even though I've been using the SAME DEVICE. Doing a stupid job of "finding suspicious activity."

joycec by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why my zoom meeting is blocked?

I give lectures to my students on zoom. But sometimes whenever i open my site during the meeting zoom will end the meeting. If someone know the issue and fix them kindly check my site https://wheelsontrack.com/ and resolve it.

Zoom Account disabled

Dear Teams,I have notice that my account zoom was disabled. I am the admin and I have several record on cloud in this my account zoom.Can you help me in order to enable my account again? thanks,

Sound Volume Differences

I'm using iPad for zoom meetingand I realize that when I open the zoom meeting and music player in a same time, the volume is decreasealso same when I start screen sharing then open music playerbefore open zoom, the volume is loudbut when already ope...

ZWSJ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes