cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Integration for Zoom Meeting Registrants

ju1
Listener

I would like to connect Zoom meeting registrants to Hubspot to capture emails, names,, etc.  I only see this for zoom webinars, is there a way to integrate the Meeting Registrants, we have large meetings and use the register function and like to push that to Hubspot vs downloading a csv to upload. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @ju1 thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! I was looking in our Marketplace which is the area where we recommend visiting for the latest information on apps that integrate with Zoom. I found Hubspot and it does say that it works with Meetings and Webinars. I thought to drop the article here for your review

https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/o8JuTnfNQ3mS5URt2qjp1Q

The layout is really nice where you can get an overview, installation instructions, and lots of other docs and support information

jeremyjustin_0-1642806991868.jpeg

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

This does not address the question. I have the Zoom for HubSpot integrated, and I have confirmed that the link has been made, and registrations are synched. But the fact that someone has attending a Meeting (as opposed to a webinar) is NOT synched.

I do also see how on the URL above, we see "Meeting" data as being written, but no Meeting attendance data is being passed through Hubspot, just "Webinar" attendance, and I don't have any webinars.

DrewClark
Listener

Did you ever get an answer to this? I cannot figure it out, either.