Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Required time between meetings?

Today I went to start my second lesson of 2 back to back online lessons. Zoom wouldn't connect and a box popped up saying that my last meeting had just ended and I needed to wait 10 minutes before i could start another one. I can't find information a...

Microphone and speakers are not working after breakout session

More and more, after I was in a breakout session, nobody can hear me and when someone is talking I can´t hear them. I have to leave the meeting and come back, than it works again. But sometimes if I am in a breakout session, there is the same problem...

Roth23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no video

I have a Dell laptop, Windows 7, 64p and zoom version 5.16 - the video image is not transmitted! The camera is built-in, it lights up that it’s on, and it works in Skype, Telegram, Google Meet - but not in Zoom! I reinstalled the zoom, restarted the ...

Watching a movie

I used to be able to watch a disney plus movie with my client. I got a new computer recently and now my client can see the movie I'm sharing, but when I hit play his screen goes black. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kaydee by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Video issue!

When I try to have a video call with a contact, my screen goes black and has a camera with a diagonal line through it and neither of us can see each other, anyone know why? I troed to add a ascreenshot but not allowed!

Issue with macbook air and packets

Hi, We are two people using the same wifi connexion for common zoom meetings (we both are interpreters). One (me) is using a laptop Imac 2019 and the other one a macbook air 2022. Since she (the other one) moved to sonoma on her mackbook air, wheneve...

Recording doesn't work correctly

Hello, I'm really hoping that someone can help me. I need to record meetings locally with the following setup:1. Record the screen when I share my screen. Don't record the screen when I pause or stop sharing.2. Show my video (my face...me talking) on...

neuroox by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes