Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Email is missing from the Webinar/Meeting report

Hello, Since the update mentioned at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4416109814541-March-2022-FAQ-on-reporting-change I can't make the email appear in the attendee report.I've tried logging in with SSO, joining without logging in but puttin...

SAML Mapping License type... remove/change a license

Creating SAML integration with Zoom via Okta. All is going pretty well ..but... ya knew there had to be a but, I can't seem to revoke/remove a license from a user based on group membership . Enabled SAML for SSO into Zoom (Okta) - CheckApply license ...

StipMan by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Time Glitches

My account is set to Pacific Time and I have participants across multiple time zones. When I send out meeting invites it shows up as (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time for participants. What can I do to correct this?

sound

i cant hear instrument sound while zoom meeting is begin, i only hear human sound,example while meeting begin i listen music on youtube i only hear human voice i cant hear the drum the guitar and the piano, do you guys have any idea what happened?

Change from Meeting to Webinar

I have scheduled a meeting and have sent out the invitation but would like to convert it to a webinar.1. Is there a new way to do this? I saw an old post that referenced a "Convert this meeting to a webinar" link adjacent to the START and EDIT button...

zoom freezing when using sony wf-1000xm4

if i use sony headphone on win10, zoom is stuck.when going to setting -> audio -> zoom stuck.i updated zoom to the last version.i updated sony headphone to the last versioni restart the computer many times.nothing help.please suggest what to do?thank...

Export Meetings into external Calendars (like Outlook)

Hi,is it possible to get a URL or ICS link for all the Zoom Meetings from an account that I can integrate or import in an external calendar like Outlook or Google?I found the link to import events from external calendars into Zoom:https://support.zoo...

windows update

I installed 2022-03 Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) last week and now zoom keeps crashing. I cant uninstall this particular update. I tried downloading latest zoom, no progressSuggetsions please??

Resolved! Can host make a non speaking participant full screen

Hi, at a zoom meeting a host took a screen shot of me in full screen. I was not speaking and had my microphone muted . There were over 300 participants and I was quite disturbed to realise that a host could make a non speaking participant full screen...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program