cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio issues -

Shikha
Listener

Hi,

I need to play some videos while taking any meeting. But from last few days my audiences are not able to hear the audio of the videos. They can hear me but not the sound of the videos. Could you plz suggest how to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Shikha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Shikha Are you checking the checkbox at the bottom of the screen when selecting what to share in order to enable sharing computer sound?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

colegs

@Shikha Are you checking the checkbox at the bottom of the screen when selecting what to share in order to enable sharing computer sound?

Yes I do, but still the sound is not audible.

colegs

@Shikha Can you also try turning up the volume on your computer while sharing to see if that improves things?  Since Zoom is getting that input directly from your computer, most of the other audio settings will not impact it directly.

Tried with that too.

colegs

@Shikha If you are sharing computer audio, and the computer volume is up, you are doing what you should be doing.  Can you please verify you are on the latest release, and reboot your computer?

Shikha
Listener

Thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know how can I update my zoom?

colegs

@Shikha click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the client, and the menu will provide you an option to check for updates.

Shikha
Listener

@colegs, sorry but I don't see any menu there other then the sign-out option.

colegs

@Shikha Are you using the web browser or the Zoom client?  The web browser only allows you to sign out.  The client has additional functionality, and has the full menu under the profile picture.

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 8.35.02 AM.png

Shikha
Listener

Thank You Colegs. Can you give me the link for client browser?