cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account access locked out

ken33
Listener

I submitted a ticket because of the Premium account I have paid hundreds of dollars for services I have no access to because I have no access to the email account I have registered. The ticket was instantly closed saying they would not help me. The chatbot does not help me. I resubmitted a ticket and got the same response. So Basically I have an account I paid hundreds of Dollars for Premium services for that I can't access, A XZEndesk tells me to shove off its lost to me. In other words, Zoom is saying F*** O** your loss.

4 REPLIES 4

ken33
Listener

I had turned off the twostep verification before because I had this issue before and it took a year to get my account back.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ken33k, thank you for your contribution to the Zoom Community.

I'm truly sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you've had with accessing your Premium Zoom account. 

If you no longer have access to the email address attached to your Zoom account, please enter the following information when submitting the support request:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

By following these steps, you will be able to reach our billing team about this issue to resolve asap.

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

ken33
Listener

THat is exactly the process I used and was told they would not help me and closed the ticket.

ken33
Listener

Resubmitted again, please see it isn't closed again right away.