cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oauth app issue

MassimoT22
Listener

Hello, I created a postman oauth app for the sake of testing some api end points for an integration i had to build. Everything was working fine until yesterday morning when all of a sudden upon requesting a new token (as it had expired) from postman, when clicking get access token, i got an error (see screenshot) related to sub accounts.
![Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 15.10.35|690x317](upload://kG7feZk8wDMevurD9gZb3gSpYGy.png)
this was very odd as it had been working up until then but now i was receiving that error. i tried the live chat and no one could really help me. I contact the owner of the account, my ceo to ask him if by any chance he had removed any permissions from my admin profile. he confirmed that all permissions were untouched. so again very odd that my oauth app (postman) that had been working all of a sudden was not authenticating throwing the sub account permission error.
This morning after speaking with someone else i was told to uncheck that from my app scope. i did and tried to get access token from postman again and lo and behold the sub account error that was thrown all day yesterday was gone yet another error popped up in the authentication screen (see screenshot)

now not giving me any clue of what permission is needed. i do have them all. i also checked this url provided from the doc
https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360059617312--You-cannot-authorize-the-app-error

in which you can pass you app id and tells you what permissions you are missing. and nothing there everything is fine. as last resort i recreated a new app and tried again and again same error you cannot authorize You cannot authorize app xyz. Honestly, no one is able to tell me what's happening. support is not responsive meanwhile my system is crashing
I implore someone to give me some help
thanks
massimoScreen Shot 2023-05-18 at 12.45.37.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-17 at 22.57.44.pngimage (2).pngimage (3).pngimage (4).png

3 REPLIES 3

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @MassimoT22 and welcome to the Zoom Community! I encourage you to ask your question over in our developer forum at https://devforum.zoom.us/.  Our dev experts hang out over there and will be able to help.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

MassimoT22
Listener

Hello virginia i posted there too but no reply yetScreen Shot 2023-05-18 at 17.54.56.png

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@MassimoT22 Perfect, thank you! Please keep me posted and let me know if they're able to solve this issue for you.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?