Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom functionality

Cyud
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I am an active user of the video conferencing service Zoom. First of all, I would like to express my gratitude for providing such a convenient and functional tool for remote work and communication.

While using Zoom, I came up with a suggestion that I think could significantly improve the user experience and make meetings more efficient. I would like to suggest adding the ability to assign moderators within one conference. This will allow not only the organizer to manage the event, but also delegate some administrative functions to other participants.

Moderator functionality could include the following:
- Control microphones of participants (sound on/off).
- Manage video streams of participants (turn on/off video).
- Let people into the conference from the waiting room

Adding this feature will provide more flexible conference management, especially for large events with many participants where it is difficult for one organizer to effectively control all aspects of what is happening.

I am sure that many Zoom users will appreciate this feature, as it will help make working in the application even more productive and convenient. Thank you in advance for considering my proposal.

1 REPLY 1

MGSR

Hello @Cyud 

Thank you for your contribution to the Zoom community! We are so happy to have you here.

Thanks for the suggestion! The Zoom Community is not a place where feature requests are tracked, so I highly encourage you to submit this idea within our feedback form: https://zoom.us/feed.

Have a great day!