cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar registration

TFLHiggFEM2023
Listener

Hi. I am setting up 2 webinars with registration required, both happening in one day. Is it possible to make a shared registration form for both webinars, where the form allows attendees to choose either webinar 1 or 2? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @TFLHiggFEM2023.

Try setting up a recurring webinar for two days in a row at the same time, set it up with Registration Required, and select the option Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend

Ray_Harwood_0-1700252728048.png

You might get some people who register for both. There isn’t an option that only allows them to pick one and only one occurrence. 

Then click Edit next to the second occurrence and edit the date and time to the time of the second session, then save.

That might not give you exactly what you’re looking for… but I think it’s as close as you’ll get. Set it up in a test run first, and register several times try see how it will work. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @TFLHiggFEM2023.

Try setting up a recurring webinar for two days in a row at the same time, set it up with Registration Required, and select the option Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend

Ray_Harwood_0-1700252728048.png

You might get some people who register for both. There isn’t an option that only allows them to pick one and only one occurrence. 

Then click Edit next to the second occurrence and edit the date and time to the time of the second session, then save.

That might not give you exactly what you’re looking for… but I think it’s as close as you’ll get. Set it up in a test run first, and register several times try see how it will work. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !