cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with video transmission on powerpoint or canvas live streaming

luislanca
Listener

Hi

I have a very important meeting with clients on a project that involves streaming several videos and I made some tests and the video is all jerking. The sound also has problems but is less noticeable.

The videos are short (1min) and relatively small (40-400Mb). The connection is cable and should be no problem and the computer is a gaming HP which is perfectly capable of handling the processing. In the screen, there is no problem either with the sound or the video but in the transmission is unacceptable.

Any suggestions on how to improve the video quality? It is not an option to switch off my camera because the team needs to see me as I make the presentation.

Any help will be most appreciated.

regards

Luis

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

luislanca
Listener

Hi again

I've found an option in the sharing screen pop-up window that allows to optimize video streaming. It solves (or minimizes) my problem. I'll have to do some more tests with mobile devices.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

luislanca
Listener

Hi again

I've found an option in the sharing screen pop-up window that allows to optimize video streaming. It solves (or minimizes) my problem. I'll have to do some more tests with mobile devices.