cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Event Ticket rearrange

dlorimer
Listener

Hello,

I am looking to add and rearrange my tickets so that they appear in a more logical order. I cannot seem to find a way to change the order (which comes first, second, etc.). Is there a method to do this, or do I need to delete the existing tickets and then create them in order?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dlorimer
Listener

In case anyone has this issue. I did hear back from support and this is the message they gave me. Basically, what I did was change the time of the start sale 15 minutes after the last and the order was correct.

The tickets are arranged in the following way:

• Available tickets will be shown in front of sold-out tickets
• Within the available tickets, will be sorted by sale start time
• If the sale start time equals, it will be sorted by price.
• If the price equals, it will be sorted randomly.

Do take note that the ticket name is not taken into consideration when sorting them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dlorimer
Listener

In case anyone has this issue. I did hear back from support and this is the message they gave me. Basically, what I did was change the time of the start sale 15 minutes after the last and the order was correct.

The tickets are arranged in the following way:

• Available tickets will be shown in front of sold-out tickets
• Within the available tickets, will be sorted by sale start time
• If the sale start time equals, it will be sorted by price.
• If the price equals, it will be sorted randomly.

Do take note that the ticket name is not taken into consideration when sorting them.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @dlorimer.  Just wanted to circle back to you on this... thanks for posting the info you got from support.

I like to test things in Zoom Events -- especially things that aren't apparently well documented... like the order of ticket listings.  I created a test event, with a few different ticket configurations.  Here's what I now see during registration:

Ray_Harwood_0-1704151003819.png

The "late arrival - mid-range" ticket has already started on sale, while the late-arrival cheap and free tickets don't start for about an hour.  The "mid-range" tickets did NOT have the "set ticket quantity" switch enabled... and like for that reason is listed after the other tickets for which there was a limit set.

I made a variety of changes to the ticket parameters, and they always maintained the same order... which was the order they are listed in the Zoom Event Editor, which is also the order in which they were created.

If you are able to force them into a particular order other than the order in which they were created, I'd appreciate more information on what you did that affected the order.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !