Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinars: Default to Chat with All

Is it possible in a webinar to have the Chat default be to All? Right now, it defaults to Hosts and Panelists and attendees need to remember to change to All. We would like this reversed for webinars, the default is Chat comments are visible to all u...

suek1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing Webinar Templates

I've been tasked with creating webinar templates for multiple boards/commissions and sharing those templates with appropriate staff who will be hosting the webinars. Senior management that assigned me this task mentioned that this can be done by addi...

Presenter View

When I give a presentation, I always use Show Presenter View, expecting that my audience will see the pictures I'm showing and a small camera shot of me. On my side, I will see those two things, but also my script and the next slide (which the audien...

MF76 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Number of parallel sessions in an event

Hi. We are holding a 3 days conference this month end on Zoom events. We have some 60 parallel tracks running in parallel on one of these days. I just want to check if there is any limit to the max number of sessions that can be organized in parallel...

RJohn by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes