cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panelists: invitation emails

ISAPoliTO
Listener

If I write the wrong email adress for a panelist in the invitation form... what happens?

For example:

- the right email adress is AB@gmail.com

- but I wrongly write BA@gmail.com (I reverse the two letters positions).

In this case obviously the panelist will not receive his invitation.

But from my point of view I'm sure he received it because I didn't notice my mystake!

Zoom is able to sent me (the host) a notification that warns me that the email sending wasn't successsful?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

davidhurt
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ISAPoliTO - I do not think you would get any notification that the email address is incorrect. I would recommend following up with the panelists to ensure they got the panelist invitation - you can also copy the panelist invite and send it directly to the panelist (see screenshot attached). 

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

David

Hi David,

Quick question... When scheduling a new meeting, the invite is for some reason using my Gmail rather than my work email as the sender of the invite. Is there an easy way to make my work email the default? Can't locate yet in the Account or Profile settings. Thanks! 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ISAPoliTO, after @davidhurt's response, was this information helpful in answering your question? If that's the case, remember to mark David's response as a solution! If your question was not answered, I'd be happy to assist you in finding the answer you need! Thanks!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thank you, but if the answer is " do not think you would get any notification that the email address is incorrect" for me is a problem 🙂

The question was answered, but the problem remains.