cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time Zoom Event Use?

silkweb
Listener

Hi, can someone tell me if Zoom has an option for a one-time use for an Event? I can only see a yearly subscription for Session or Events.  I need the registration functionality, however only for 1 event.

3 REPLIES 3

mgstark
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@silkweb yes you can purchase Pay Per Attendee (PPA). https://zoom.us/pricing/events

From FAQ:
Pay-per-attendee licenses determine how many total attendees can attend all of your account’s events held within a 12-month period from purchase. For example, with a Zoom Events 1,000 Pay-Per-Attendee Annual license, you could host one event with 1,000 attendees, or ten events with 100 attendees. If the cumulative number of attendees at your account’s events exceeds the amount of attendee credits purchased, you will be charged an overage fee per each additional attendee.

silkweb
Listener

I don't see that as an option only  /year/license pricing - perhaps in Canada it is different?

mgstark

@silkweb I just checked this and yes it is available in Canada. I am seeing it when I view the Canadian pricing page. Can you please try on a different browser/laptop and make sure you clear your cache?