cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Day Webinar and CSV Import for Registrants

baker4innc
Listener

Hello,

We have had our state organization conference over Zoom the last few years due to COVID.  This is the first year we have done a two-day event on a TH and Fri.  In order to decrease confusion and user error with two links I set it up as a reoccurring webinar occurring the same time TH and then repeating on Friday.  In doing this the option to upload registrants by CSV is not available.   I do not want to add another step of emailing all registered participants an email with a link to register as we have not done this in the past and have always just uploaded the CSV file.  Is there anyway around this or will I have to choose creating two separate webinars for day one and day two or require registrants to sign up using a link and then have to manually approve all to ensure the link wasn't shared? I tried to access support but we do not have the available option to call on our account.

Thank you for your help!

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @baker4innc, I know it has been a while since you initially posted, and I apologize for just now seeing your post! I definitely want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still needing assistance? If so, I'd love to help you get the answers you need! 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

mo2023
Listener

Hi @CarlaA, interested in your response to OP's question. Recently set up recurring webinar as well and want to understand if CSV upload is possible in the event of any issues with registrants accessing event day 2. Thanks!