cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get Confirmation Email to Registrants Send after registration approval

chichichi
Listener

I need help!!

I set webinars with "registration required" and "Manually approve". I haven't got Confirmation Email to Registrants Send after registration approval from yesterday.  I registered by company account and my personal ones(Gmail and Yahoo).

Zoom support told me about IP setting<https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032808951-Not-receiving-emails-from-Zoom> but I don't understand I cannnot get it to my personal account.
What should I do?? Is this incident?  Anybody happen same thing?

10 REPLIES 10

nao3003
Listener

I have the same problem since yesterday (August 9). I usually receive a confirmation email, but I have not received it. It is not in my spam folder either. I also asked two of my colleagues to register, but they did not receive it as well.

Are you in Japan?  This incident happens only in Japan??

Yes, I am in Japan. Unfortunately, I do not know the situation in other countries, as I have only tested with co-workers in Japan.

same to me... どうしましょ???

nao-san

I guess this incident recovered.  

Thanks for letting me know, chichichi-san! I also got an email from Zoom saying they fixed the error. That's a relief to both of us.😊

pdpkc
Listener

I know this is old news for some but I am not receiving email confirmations after I register for a webinar.  I cannot get anyone from Zoom to help me with this and it is quite frustrating.  Did any of you get it figured out?

I can imagine it's so frustrating.  Since when you have trouble?  Did you check your spam folder?

pdpkc
Listener

Yes checked Spam.  Nothing there.  No emails are coming through at all.

mmm..  In Japan I get Webinar confirmation mails, so I think it's not incident.

You type your correct Email address, don't you??   Do you get Remainders?