cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customise registration in Zoom Events?

CIELivestock
Listener

We are hosting a webinar in Zoom Events. I would like to customise the registration so that people have to provide certain details when they register. I have looked up how to do this in  'How to manage Registration Settings' in Zoom Support and it tells you to do the following:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Webinars.
  3. Click the topic of the webinar that you want to customize.
  4. Scroll down to the Invitations tab.
  5. In the Registration Settings section, click Edit on the right side.
    The Registration window will appear. 

I have followed these instructions, but after I click on the topic of the webinar I want to customise, there isn't an Invitations tab and no Registrations Settings section so I cannot customise registration. I have noticed that if I set up a Zoom meeting or a Zoom webinar in regular Zoom, rather than Zoom Events, I am able to customise registration. 

Does anyone know how to customise registration in Zoom Events? Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

AustinP
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

@CIELivestock , 

You can add custom registration questions in the 'Tickets' section of Event setup. Once you've created a ticket (free or paid) you can lick 'Customize Registration Questions' and add questions based on the ticket type you've created.  

Be sure to mark 'Required' for those details and custom questions you want to require from your attendees! 

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 1.40.08 PM.png

Hi - I am trying to Customise Registration Questions for an Event, which will have multi-sessions.

The option in the tickets section is not visible to customise the registration questions for a free ticket.

Is this not an option when creating a Zoom Event - Sessions (not a conference or webinar?)

Customizing tickets is ONLY available when selecting a multi-session conference option. There is no option to customize ticket questions with the single - event. Why is this? Our events primarily consist of single sessions and we NEED to be able to customize our registration form, otherwise we cannot collect any of the data we need.