cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I share the recording with attendees using the registration list in Zoom?

Bigfoot
Listener

I have a recording of a webinar that was recorded to the cloud. I'd now like to share that recording link with everyone that registered. Is there an easy way to that within Zoom? I don't see a way to customize the follow up email aside from editing the subject line. I'd like to avoid sending out a mass email from Outlook for fear of being flagged as spam. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KelNic
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Bigfoot! In the "Email settings" section of your webinar, you can enable a follow up email to attendees and absentees. There's an additional text box area where you can add the link to the recording. You have until 7 days after the event to do this. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KelNic
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Bigfoot! In the "Email settings" section of your webinar, you can enable a follow up email to attendees and absentees. There's an additional text box area where you can add the link to the recording. You have until 7 days after the event to do this. 

Thank you so much. I didn't realize I could add content in there and it would be added to the email. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again.

Hi, I held a webinar on 11 December 2023 and thought an email would automatically go to attendees and non-attendees with the recording.  However, none of them got any email and it's now more than 7 days after the event. 

I had downloaded the recording and have it on my computer but it is no longer on the Zoom cloud.   Is it too late to send an email from Zoom?

Many thanks!

mlyb3
Listener

Correct you can edit the email settings and paste the link after each meeting or webinar. You can also automate this using APIs to send out an email with the recording link to all registrants each time (essentially pulling the recording link into your email client). If you are not a developer, there is a marketplace app, Salepager that can automatically share the Zoom recording with registrations or participants.