cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I easily create emails more attractive? Vanity URL is approved.

Sebastian22
Listener

We have an approved vanity URL and were hoping of updating the zoom emails to our registered users very easily.

Is there a way to simply implement an email template? We wanted to get rid of the very clean text emails and wanted to focus on HTML mails with branded cta and some pictures.

Any help is very welcome!

6 REPLIES 6

TomO
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Sebastian, 

You can use Branding in the Zoom Portal to modify your invite emails. In the Zoom portal go to Advanced then Branding. The meeting invite email is Meeting Schedule Email under the Email tab. Note that you can modify both the plain text and the html versions of the email. 

You can find a lot of information on how to modify branding here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363233-Customizing-branding-for-your-vanity-URL

I hope that helps! Please mark the reply Accept As Solution if it does.

Sebastian22
Listener

Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I can see the email an the "edit" text link. But it only opens up a source code, which is not that easy for changing or improving am email's style:

Sebastian22_0-1648140452694.png

- Where can I edit text and/or the HTML version of the email?

- What would be cool: To have a collection of very nice email templates to just paste into that field. Is there any way to do so?

- Any email that I update under the "Branding" section is then overwrites the old email that we've created under "Account" --> "webinar settings". (Everything is in German, so hope you know where I am.)

Thanks a ton!

TomO

If you click Preview (Vorschau) you can see what the email will look like. It definitely helps to have html experience. You can save the code to a text file and name it with a .html extension then open it in a browser to get an idea of what it will look like. 

I use Notepad++ for editing HTML. You can save the text file then refresh the browser to see what it will look like. When done, copy the html and paste it into the branding section of the Zoom portal. 

If you save the code into a file for each version of your branding, you can then copy and paste it when you want to switch between your versions.

Here are a couple more links that might help: 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/213735683-Customizing-the-meeting-schedule-email-template

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200554369-Variables-for-email-templates

Sebastian22
Listener

Hey TomO, I cannot find neither an html tab nor an plain text tab. See below. It is just very hard updating these emails and make them more attractive. 

Sebastian22_0-1648560521900.png

Is there not any way of getting an html template?

TomO

The HTML option only shows up if you're using Outlook to schedule meetings. If you're using anything else like Gmail, you can only use plain text. If you're using Outlook, install the Outlook add-in and you should see the HTML tab.

TomO_0-1648561849870.png

I'm curious too if anyone took an effort to "beautify" the emails? I'll like to see examples too.. 
If any freelancers are available to customize my templates, please reach out to me on PM. I'll like to customise them 
Specifically if i can add different images of each webinar in emails, and any of the variables allow me to insert a dynamic URL