cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banners on Zoom Webinar

nhazari
Listener

Hi! I created a zoom webinar that originally had a banner image and then both the image and banner upload option disappeared from the branding section. Is anyone else having this problem that can help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TamieN
Listener

You have to have your Admin if you are not one go into their settings. 

TamieN_0-1693325967355.png

Once that is enabled your banners and logos will reappear.  They will be under the newer items on the branding tab. 

TamieN_1-1693326058487.png

Hope this helps! 

Tamie

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

GTL1
Listener

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem.  Yesterday the banner and logo appeared on the registration page, and today both the banner and the logo have disappeared.  Additionally, the options under branding to upload the banner and logo are no longer available.  Is this a known issue, can someone help?

There is a new setting that has to be switched by an admin to get them back. 

TamieN_0-1693396622008.png

Hello! Can you give me more details on where I can find this option? I am an administrator and I can't find where to modify that option or how to find it in the configuration.

I'm sorry I don't have Admin access so I cannot walk you through it, Maybe someone who is an admin can? 

How do I enable webinar session branding found this in a post from 2022, not sure it's right? 
Sign in to the Zoom web portal. In the navigation panel, click Settings. Click the Meeting tab. Under In Meeting (Advanced), click the Webinar - Session Branding toggle to enable or disable it.

Hello, can you please send me an image of where this option comes from. I followed the steps but when I got to Meeting (advanced), then I can't find the following "click on the Webinar - Session Mark button to enable or disable it"

dkwon
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

THis is admin setting. If admin enables it, then user can see the same as before but user still cannot see this option on their setting menu. admin.jpg

dkwon
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I have the same issue. Seems like Zoom makes admin can control the banner and logo but this is insane.  Every single webinar supposed to have their own banner. This is ridiculous. I found that the meeting registration still have that function!! Zoom should roll back this feature. 

see the image above, needs to be swtiched on by an admin.

TamieN_2-1693396697859.png

ukrewer01
Listener

Same thing has happened to us. I lost the ability to add logo or banner, but I can still modify themes, etc... Any reason why this would be happening? 

see the image below, needs to be switched on by an admin. 

TamieN_3-1693396724862.png

TamieN
Listener

You have to have your Admin if you are not one go into their settings. 

TamieN_0-1693325967355.png

Once that is enabled your banners and logos will reappear.  They will be under the newer items on the branding tab. 

TamieN_1-1693326058487.png

Hope this helps! 

Tamie

dkwon
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Thanks Tamie, When I tested it didn't work but now it's working. Thanks for helping me. 

Tontate
Listener

Ad blockers will also remove the banner portion of the webinar registration branding. Hope this also helps someone down the line.