cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clips feature

Nikki14
Listener

I cannot find the feature "clips" in my paid account. I followed the bot suggestion on where to find it in my account but it is not there. please help . i need to record for work today 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee

@Nikki14 Please check this article about Zoom Clips to learn more about the prerequisites and how to enable the feature.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

crissyd

@Nikki14 Please check this article about Zoom Clips to learn more about the prerequisites and how to enable the feature.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Nikki14!

I have reviewed your post and have accepted @crissyd reply as a solution. Please let us know if after reading the Zoom Clips guidelines, you have further questions. 

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi, I have the same problem. I have zoom one plus account and on my Web portal home page, it states that I have access to clips plus. However, following the instructions from this article,  "clips" never comes up as an option. I have tried logging out and in again but still no luck.  I have a free zoom account alsobwhich DOES have "clips" and as a usable menu option which is clearly visible from the Web portal home page.