cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links Shared In Chat Not Clickable For Webinar Attendees

AjayPM
Newcomer
Newcomer

Many of my Zoom webinar attendees reported that the links that I was shared with them on Chat were not clickable and they were also not able to copy that. 

I have been conducting webinars for months and same links with htpps:// I have been sharing since then.  But this issue was reported yesterday by many of the participants.

I got the testing done and found that issue was existing for all the users who are accessing Zoom using Androp Mobile. Their broswer and Zoom app are  uptodate.

Links are clickable on laptops and iphone.

One more observation I found in the testing that the issue is only for WEBINAR that is accessed by Android Mobile users. Same users are able to click links if shared in Zoom meeting.

So clickability issue is with Zoom webinar product used in Android mobile user.  

Please let me know if someone any resolution as it directly impacts by enagement with the attendees. 

7 REPLIES 7

MB3244
Newcomer
Newcomer

Is there an answer for this problem

Vaishnavik
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am also facing the same issue since last two webinars. Interestingly for me, the link was clickable on my android device. It may be a bit arbitrary. If someone from Zoom can look into it, it would be really helpful

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom @AjayPM! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

We have acknowledged the submission of a support ticket for this issue. At present, we do not have an exact date, but we are eagerly anticipating a new release date for an update to address the issue.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

We are also facing the same issue. Any work around?  This is giving bad user experience. Please provide some solution.

skillmumbai
Newcomer
Newcomer

Iam Also facing the Same Issue .. Please guide me 

naman1
Newcomer
Newcomer

we are also facing same issue till now zoom has no solution for it. really bad experiences with zoom

MGSR

Hello there.

Just a brief update, while we don't have a precise timeline at the moment, rest assured that the issue will be addressed with the release of version 6.1.0.

Thank you for understanding and have a great day!