cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add date time management to Zoom Workspace

seb_criteo
Listener

Hello,

In Zoom Workspace, it's missing some features around date/time management for resources like:
  • Managing a planned maintenance from/to a certain period of time for which people wouldn't be able to book desk.
  • Only allow reservations starting/ending at a certain date/time.
  • Allow reservation to only a certain group from a certain date/time.
  • Display a message about why desk/area is not bookable.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @seb_criteo 

You can use neighborhoods today to control when a user group can book a space potentially.  I've linked the instructions below.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057911

As for the rest, we don't support feature requests via the community forum today.  Please make sure to contact your account team or use zoom.us/feed to enter your ideas

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shaneatzoom

Hi @seb_criteo 

You can use neighborhoods today to control when a user group can book a space potentially.  I've linked the instructions below.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057911

As for the rest, we don't support feature requests via the community forum today.  Please make sure to contact your account team or use zoom.us/feed to enter your ideas

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom

Hi @seb_criteo 

I have reviewed your post and have accepted @shaneatzoom reply as a solution. Please let us know if you have any further questions, thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?