cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whiteboard Won't Allow Collaboration

Goodwiller
Listener

Whiteboard worked fine last week - all those in the meeting could edit the active whiteboard. This morning, only I can (as the owner). I opened it as usual in "collaborating" mode. I've tried creating a new whiteboard. Again, other participants can only view it, but can't collaborate. I checked to see if there was a Zoom update available. There was, and I installed it. Still have the problem.

Help! I need to have this working for a convention next week!

10 REPLIES 10

zoeyk100
Listener

I am having the same issue...

StefanAS
Listener

I am having the problem, I also urgently need a solution for this problem. 

Torgle
Listener

I am also having the same issue! 

I have noted that my participants are not logged into their zoom account. However they are invited via a link and should work fine either way as in the past. 

I have the same problem.

StefanAS
Listener

I was able to solve the problem with this instrunction. Fairly complicated and hard to understand why an update would change this specific setting, but now it's working again: 

"To help resolve this please follow the steps below:

1. Please login to your Zoom Web portal.
  2. Please go to your admin section then Account Settings.
  3. Then go to Whiteboard.
  4. Please look for Whiteboard cloud sharing.
  5. Make sure you have selected 
    Allow sharing with anyone with a Zoom account (same organization and external organizations)"

Palmer
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

That is correct! Please verify your cloud sharing is appropriately enabled otherwise other users in a meeting will be limited to a temporary view only mode. 

Palmer_0-1701990884765.png

FlexLiu
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

This is the right solution.

DPELTZ
Listener

I am having the same problem and I don't have a Cloud-sharing option to click on.  Any ideas?

FlexLiu
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Where are you looking for this setting? You can find it in the account settings.

Melissa-Learner
Listener

Having the same issue!!