cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not use the collaboration on my whiteboard

dungnguyen123
Listener

Hi

I have a membership on Zoom, but I don't purchase the whiteboard part. However, as far as I know, I can share my 3 free whiteboards with my students. However, whenever I share and choose the collaboration mode, my students are always in the viewer mode. 

And I used to work for an organisation and let them be the admins of my account for some months, but now I stopped completely, and I'm not sure if they can do something with my account, which may prevent this  collaboration feature.

Note I'm from Vietnam. 
Thank you for your suggestions in advance

dungnguyen123_0-1709713770809.pngdungnguyen123_1-1709713851059.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Palmer
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hello @dungnguyen123 ! Can you please check your account setting and verify that cloud sharing is set to "allow sharing with users in the same organization and outside your organization" Account management -> Whiteboard -> Whiteboard cloud sharing

Palmer_1-1709918474015.png

View solution in original post

mpaterno
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @dungnguyen123 ,

On the account settings page, where you've typed into the search bar, clear the search bar and navigate using the horizontal menu on that page. The first menu item should be General, then Meeting. If you scroll to the right, you'll find the Whiteboard settings and the particular setting Palmer pointed you to!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Palmer

Hello @dungnguyen123 ! Can you please check your account setting and verify that cloud sharing is set to "allow sharing with users in the same organization and outside your organization" Account management -> Whiteboard -> Whiteboard cloud sharing

Palmer_1-1709918474015.png

dungnguyen123
Listener

Hi Palmer, 
I can not find that option in my setting 

dungnguyen123_0-1710403831698.png

and this is my whiteboard management

dungnguyen123_1-1710403860899.png

mpaterno
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi @dungnguyen123 ,

On the account settings page, where you've typed into the search bar, clear the search bar and navigate using the horizontal menu on that page. The first menu item should be General, then Meeting. If you scroll to the right, you'll find the Whiteboard settings and the particular setting Palmer pointed you to!

It works thank you so much !!! And thanks Palmer