cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Wide Scheduler Customization

KmillerLCS
Listener

We are looking to brand the Scheduler feature on behalf of multiple users, however, we do not see this option under Admin, only under the individual users accounts.

Is there a way to set Scheduler information company wide? We are also hoping to have a couple of templates, based on what Department the user is listed under.

7 REPLIES 7

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @KmillerLCS thank you for posting in the Zoom Community!

I believe you can customize settings for all users by following the steps outlined here: Configuring Zoom Scheduler Management

Let me know if that is what you were looking for 🙂

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Carla! I'm one of the main admins of the account and do not see that option, same with the other admin. We currently only see our personal setting options. 

Hi @KmillerLCS 

Are you an admin with the privilege to edit account settings? You would need to be an admin with this setting to make these changes. Your account owner would be able to validate this for you.

Keep me updated! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

KmillerLCS
Listener

Hi Carla! Yup, I am actually the account owner as well.

Hmm, that is strange! 

I have added a screenshot below to make sure we are looking at the same settings.

3F158D7A-DAD9-414F-9C84-F99204DBE8A3.png

Scheduler Management should be under Admin. Is this not the case on your end?

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Correct - ours goes from "User Management" to "Team Chat Management", however, we can see Zoom Scheduler as enabled under "billing" and our users can use and setup the scheduling feature individually.

I hate to admit, I'm a bit stumped on this one 😓

As an account owner with the Zoom Scheduler add-on, you should be seeing Scheduler Management under the Admin section.

In this case, since you are not seeing this option, I would encourage you to log a ticket with our support team. They will be able to see your account and further troubleshoot. I'm so sorry I couldn't help you figure this one out here. Please let me know when you make progress with this issue. I would love to be updated. Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team