cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Controls missing

TBeckmann
Listener

Since the IOS 17 upgrade our zoom rooms controller for our lcd panels via Room controls doesnt display on the ipad. In the web ui they are still when launching the room but are missing from the ipads.

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @TBeckmann welcome to Zoom community! I am seeing some related issues that may pertaining to the Zoom Room Controller crash after upgrading iPad to iOS 17.0?

If so, I just wanted to let you know that our engineering team identified this as an iOS bug. The issue has been resolved in Apple's iOS 17.1 update. Have you recently attempted to update the operating system on your iPad to see if this resolves the problem? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

So this IOS 17.1 update does fix the zoom rooms app from closing and reopening when trying to do certain things. What I still have happen is the controller page doesnt display my LCD options via the json script after the update. If you click on the top right option in a meeting you can see the on/off buttons and you also can see them via the web UI for the room but on the home page when you select controls the page is blank..

Thanks

This was fixed with the zoom app update 5.16.5