cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Zoom Room schedules in office lobby

crusea
Listener

Hello,

We would like to display the daily schedule for all of our Zoom Rooms in the office lobby. The idea is that visitors can see the information when they arrive at the building. Is there a way to display this on one 75" screen? We already have a network connected pc connected to the screen.

15 REPLIES 15

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Crusea.

You can do it through Digital Signage, with a single Zoom Room license, you can transmit content such as: images, videos, meeting broadcasts or webinars to an unlimited number of screens. I share this link with you:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0060299

Wences

Like @crusea, I too would love to have a single display which dynamically displays the calendars for all my Zoom Rooms based on their Outlook calendars. 

Unfortunately, I see no way to do this in Zoom Digital Signage. Perhaps @WencesUnzueta could go into more detail on how a dynamic calendar could be displayed on a screen.

@WencesUnzueta this did not solve our issue. Can you explain your thoughts on this recommendation?? 

Ideally, this is what I am trying to configure: We have a 65" monitor in the lobby. I would like to have the Zoom Rooms displayed vertically on the left side of the monitor. Horizontally, I'd like to show all the meetings scheduled for the rooms for the day, with the times. 

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @crusea 👋 

@WencesUnzueta has provided the solution for you, so I've gone ahead and marked his reply as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you @WencesUnzueta 🏆

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

FYI,

Can we change this from solved to open please? 

@Bri this solution did not address our issue. Can you please reopen this ticket?

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @crusea , is what is outlined here what you're referring to? https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0057970 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

IMG_5242.JPEG

The imagine below is the goal.  We would like to display all of our rooms on one display in our lobby so that visitors can see their room and time.

I do not believe the link provided addresses the need.

crusea
Listener

Hello,

I do not see how the suggested solution solves the concern. Can @WencesUnzueta or @Bri better explain how to implement this solution. Again, we want to display the schedule for all of our rooms on one display in our lobby.

crusea
Listener

Ideally, this is what I am trying to configure: We have a 65" monitor in the lobby. I would like to have the Zoom Rooms displayed vertically on the left side of the monitor. Horizontally, I'd like to show all the meetings scheduled for the rooms for the day, with the times. 

rlongoria
Listener

We would like to do the same. What is the solution?

rlongoria
Listener

Has this been resolved?

No it hasn't.  

Still waiting for a response.