cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Zoom number on WhatsApp

Saurabh_Triune
Listener

Hello,

Is there a way to use my Zoom number to register on WhatApp.

Regards

11 REPLIES 11

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi saurabh_triune,

since whatsapp registration sends sms to whatever phone you have, you will need sms on your zoom phone.

thanks,  eliot

My Zoom has Text message facility available even then I get error:  "This is not a valid phone number for US". 

Can you please help with this.

Hi Eliot, I’m having the same issue where the system says “This is not a valid phone number for US", despite having SMS enabled for my Zoom phone. Do you have any suggestions on this?

livbyknutek
Listener

Hi,

I have the same request. I have sms with Zoom Phone, but when trying to use the phone number to use with Whatsapp I get the error message in Whatsapp saying: "This is not a valid phone number for US".

Saurabh_Triune
Listener

Yes I get same error. My Zoom has Text message facility available even then I get same error - not valid US number.

Patagonian
Listener

Same problem here: not valid US number error.

Any idea how to solve it?

bnjn
Listener

Has anyone figured this out?  Zoom phone has texting ability and as far as i know, i have a US number here in Maine :-).  Would rather be giving out my zoom phone number (work phone) out to staff over my personal one...

kantar0
Listener

i have the same problem, any solution?

sajjadrizvi7
Listener

just add your US and Canada numbers to a 10DLC campaign to avoid SMS filtering by mobile operators. After that u can use it.

bnjn
Listener

I don't think that will help as our zoom numbers are already on a 10DLC campaign and use SMS.

Tishh
Listener

You'll need to get an SMS with a verification code in it, therefore you need to use a valid phone number in this case, the best way to receive the SMS is to use a temporary phone number service, here is the one - https://anonymsms.com/ providing real sim card based numbers