cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Zoom number on WhatsApp

Saurabh_Triune
Listener

Hello,

Is there a way to use my Zoom number to register on WhatApp.

Regards

11 REPLIES 11

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi saurabh_triune,

since whatsapp registration sends sms to whatever phone you have, you will need sms on your zoom phone.

thanks,  eliot

My Zoom has Text message facility available even then I get error:  "This is not a valid phone number for US". 

Can you please help with this.

Hi Eliot, I’m having the same issue where the system says “This is not a valid phone number for US", despite having SMS enabled for my Zoom phone. Do you have any suggestions on this?

livbyknutek
Listener

Hi,

I have the same request. I have sms with Zoom Phone, but when trying to use the phone number to use with Whatsapp I get the error message in Whatsapp saying: "This is not a valid phone number for US".

Saurabh_Triune
Listener

Yes I get same error. My Zoom has Text message facility available even then I get same error - not valid US number.

Patagonian
Listener

Same problem here: not valid US number error.

Any idea how to solve it?

bnjn
Listener

Has anyone figured this out?  Zoom phone has texting ability and as far as i know, i have a US number here in Maine :-).  Would rather be giving out my zoom phone number (work phone) out to staff over my personal one...

kantar0
Listener

i have the same problem, any solution?

sajjadrizvi7
Listener

just add your US and Canada numbers to a 10DLC campaign to avoid SMS filtering by mobile operators. After that u can use it.

bnjn
Listener

I don't think that will help as our zoom numbers are already on a 10DLC campaign and use SMS.

bnjn86
Listener

we are talking about zoom phone with phone numbers and sms capabilities so we should be able to sign up for whats app with our zoom phone numbers.