cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Randomize Hold Music

bcosta
Listener

Does anyone know a way we can randomize the hold music? Instead of having one hold music it can ran

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @bcosta.

Great idea!  Unfortunately not a feature currently available that I’m aware of. Consider submitting a Feature Request here: https://www.zoom.us/feed

I know customers -- and especially regular-calling clients -- get frustrated at hearing the same hold music over, and over, and over… I do too!

A workaround would be to create/upload different tracks, and have someone “manually rotate” them, say daily or weekly. It's not difficult:

• Find hold music (I use Envato Elements to grab and license music, images, and stock video)
  • Load tracks to your Zoom Phone asset library
  • Go to the phone or Call Queue Music On Hold setting and select "Choose from Asset Library."

Ray_Harwood_1-1690826654789.png

If you're talking about setting this up for a Call Queue, you could probably grant access to this setting to a group of people, and just set up a rotating schedule of a different audio track each day of the week.  If it's just for you, then maybe just change it once a week or month. Also seems like something that could be automated using the Zoom API -- but that's beyond me at this point!

Let me know if you need some additional guidance or suggestions.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !