cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone System Queue

Dianke
Listener

Is there a possibility to automatically log you out of the queue when going on DND (Do Not Disturb)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rauckenthaler
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

I tried with my demo account to jsut set the DND status and i didnt receive calls anymore in the client. Have a try for yourself to see if you get teh same behaviour.

Or are you using desk-phones by any chance?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

rauckenthaler
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

You can either set your DND in your client

rauckenthaler_1-1704959966706.png

or disable receiving calls from the call queue

rauckenthaler_0-1704959952120.png

Both will lead to no calls being routed to your client

HI Rauckenthaler, 

Yes, thanks, but the issue we are experiencing is that users forget to log themselves out of the queue after going on DND and I was wondering if there was a feature that would log you automatically out of the queue when going on DND. We have experienced that when a user is on DND and not logged out of the queue that they would still receive calls/missed calls which reflects bad on the call service level report.

rauckenthaler
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hello Dianke,

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by "after going on DND"? How is the user doing this?

If i set my presence status in the client to DND i dont receive any calls in the client. so am wondering what you are doing differently.

Currently, we are setting our "Do Not Disturb" (DND) status in the client, and in addition to that, we are disabling receiving calls from the call queue. We were informed that if we only set our DND without disabling receiving calls from the call queue, we would still receive missed calls. However, if you are suggesting that selecting either DND or disabling calls from the call queue both results in no calls being routed to our client, then it's an educational issue on our end.

rauckenthaler
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

I tried with my demo account to jsut set the DND status and i didnt receive calls anymore in the client. Have a try for yourself to see if you get teh same behaviour.

Or are you using desk-phones by any chance?

Thanks for testing on your demo account; I appreciate that. No, we are not using desk phones. I will share this information with the rest of the team and educate them accordingly. I highly appreciate your help with this. I hope you have a great day.