Maintenance is being performed on Zoom's support site on November 4 that may cause support impact. For more information, please click here.
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Bring fluid interactions to hybrid teams with Zoom Huddles
Remove the hassle of traditional scheduling with Zoom Scheduler
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
I would like to press play once and hear all phone lines I’m monitoring. I don’t want to have to click something for every single phone dial. This will help the coaching and training process to take effect more quickly as we monitor team lines and conversations.
Let’s call it LineStream.
The review of Monitored lines can happen in these modes:
1. Focus - it hears all calls of just one selected line.
2. Cacophony - it hears all calls of all lines at the same time.
3. Random - goes one line to the next line after the call ends
4. Sequence - stays on line rep for <5> (<dials> or <minutes>) then goes to the next line.
This add-on could also review Recorded lines of a selected date or date range:
1. Album - play all files of specific line on selected date
2. Playlist - play all files of selected lines in chronological order
3. Long Play - just play recordings over <1 minute> (to capture conversations vs voicemails)
4. Hangman - only play conversations of selected lines where the recipient disconnected the call