Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Receiving calls on my Android Phone

I'm new to Zoom Phone. I personally use an Android phone. When I add my cell phone # to my call handling, my phone will pop up when someone calls me, but I get the regular Android phone face and can't access any Zoom Options. If I remove my phone num...

TTX by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

setup issue

Hi there , i have purchased a $15 monthly plan for zoom phone and while setting that up i think instead of putting that on direct number section ,i accidently put that number on my company number section ,and I don't know how re-setup the number, can...

jamie3 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer call to users hold

We recently migrated to zoom and are discovering that we are missing some features that we had with our old system. With our previous system, our receptionist would transfer a call by doing a warm transfer but they would transfer the call to the end ...

quegs by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling SMS call queue on account

Hi, I am looking to enable SMS call queue on my account. But I don't see the SMS toggle in the policy settings under Phone System Management -> Call Queues as mentioned here(point 5 highligted below) Sign in to the Zoom web portal.In the navigation m...

TURNING OFF THE CALLER ID VOICE ANNOUNCEMENT

How do we turn this feature off? Just this week, when I have an incoming call, I get a voice announcement stating who is calling and asking if I want to accept or decline. There is a lag and most often, this announcement is made after I have answered...

flip by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation of Phone Number

Is there an actual support telephone number for zoom? I would really like to just either call and speak to a human. I tried setting up a zoom phone account - and for a week now the phone number is just listed as "activating" (new 888 number setup).

Add user issues

I tried adding a new user so I could set up their phone today. The user never received their verification email. I deleted the pending user, added them again, same thing, they don't receive a verification email. It is not an email issue on our end, o...