cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming Calls Not Showing

BobbyCaps
Listener

I'm having an issue at the moment with my Zoom Phone
I'm not being alerted when calls are coming through and am just seeing missed calls once the call rings out, so I'm currently unable to answer phone calls.
The phone isn't ringing and there is also no pop-up visual alert when someone calls - I just see missed calls.
I tried calling myself from another phone and it was ringing but I couldn't see anything in Zoom until I hung up the call and then it showed as a missed call

10 REPLIES 10

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi Bobby,

Some questions to better help understand what is happening.

Have you tried signing out of the app and back in?

Is this on a mobile device or PC?

Were you in a meeting already at the time of the call?

Was your Zoom audio output device already in use by another program?

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

Ross0
Listener

We are having an issue where some of our members are not seeing calls come in at all. Then clients tell us they called us. We look at the call queue log, and there is the call! But the phone never rang to the call queue members, and it never went to any of the members in the queue.

We have confirmed that the call did not come in after hours, and that the hours of the call queue are the same as the company hours, and that the user did not have his phone on do not disturb.

Any ideas??

jvang
Listener

Hello, did either of you able to get this resolve or the solution? Unfortunately some users are  experiencing the same issue. I have already tried provisioning the phone and perform a "clean Zoom" and reinstall and nothing. If you all found a solution please let me know.

Thanks!

John 

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @BobbyCaps @jvang 

For the user's settings, Can you ensure that their user settings are not set to disable the Zoom App ? Check under the user -> Settings -> Call Handling

Hi @Ross0 

Can you ensure 1. User is not logged out of the call queue 2. You have the business hours setting " Allow queue members to set their own Business Hours:" turned on and the user has modified their business hours under Call handling settings. What does the call log show ? Can you paste screenshots of your User's call handling and Queue settings ?

jvang
Listener

Yes, reviewed and confirm the the user settings are not set to disable the Zoom app.

jvang_0-1682455574659.png

sachinzoom

Hi @jvang 

How about the other settings below the call handling ( Sequential or Simultaneous ),  Voicemail etc ?

jvang
Listener

Hi Sachinzoom,

Yes, everything looks normal and set accordinginly (default) that I am aware of. 

jvang_0-1682522289087.png

willjoe2442
Participant

Why is Zoom not getting incoming calls?
This is likely a network issue. Try placing a phone call on a different network connection or from a mobile device using data. If other networks do not drop calls, check the firewall/ports of the network that is dropping the calls. Learn more about Zoom Phone error codes and suggested troubleshooting

Regards,

Diana

rbeckettCB
Listener

I am seeing issues in my organization's reporting on our Inbound queue where there are "No Answer" calls or "Answered by Other Member" calls that were routed to a team member but have a waiting time of "--". This doesn't make sense to me, as the call should either A) be logged as "Call Cancelled" if the caller ended it before the agent could pick up or B) have a Waiting Time value, during which the agent would've declined the call or not answered. Our settings are for Round Robin Sequential ringing, so I can't figure out how these calls are happening.

Sbarnett
Listener

@sachinzoom Our users are beginning to experience this also.  Has anybody found a solution?