cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Wide Holiday Hours

TomV
Listener

Is there any way in Zoom to make all sites follow the same Holiday hours as the main site?  I have tried looking through the settings to see if this can be forced but all I can find is the ability to manually set holiday hours for a specific site.  

Our small company has special summer hours for Fridays where most employees get to go home at 12 (normal hours are 8-4:30) at which point only a few people are on call to answer anything deemed an "emergency." We create a holiday for each Friday during the summer to handle the IVR and call routing, which can get pretty confusing because of the high number of individual call queues that we have.  Having to create these for both sites is quite annoying to do for each of the 8 fridays that these hours are implemented.

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the default Holidays in the Main Site also take effect for the other sites so we only need to set up the holidays once?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @TomV,

I don't have any mult-site experience, but did find this post from earlier this year that talked about workarounds to make it simpler.

Looks to me -- from reading this Zoom Support article in the section on "How to change default business hours and overflow" --  that if you have multi-site, you have to do them individually:

Ray_Harwood_0-1658426117804.png

If you find some other clever way to get it done, please come back and post it here, so we can spread the knowledge!

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !