cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom Desktop client not taking any audio input, but browser zoom is on the same laptop

sakshizoom
Listener

Hello, 

I have an issue ongoign since 4 months now. I updated my laptop, now windows 11. And since then, whenever I try to do some meeting via zoom desktop client, my participants are not able to hear me. I rolled back, it was working fine, but I had to update the PC so I updated again, and again same problem. 

THen I now do zoom meetings on browser chrome, and it works fine, but i want my desktop app to work for me as that is easier to use. 

Also, I tried testing micrphone, it works fine on meet.google.com and all other video appclication, only zoom desktop client is a problem. Please guide.

P.S I can hear other participants speak.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @sakshizoom welcome to the community! Can you please share the Zoom version you are currently running? I am running 5.14.7 as of today, however, on macOS. What type of microphone input are you using? Have you attempted to Test audio before Zoom Meetings? Are you able to hear the playback of your voice when testing, as well as the played sound? Looking forward to your reply! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!