Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Virtual Background Upload Doesn't work...

My Zoom virtual background is not working. I have tried adding an app and I got an error message when it was pending to load the image. I do not have a green screen. Also, sometimes the virtual blur background will disappear randomly and I have month...

one time meeting participants update.

I need a one time meeting participants update, because I have an unusual meeting that will have around 300 participants. My meeting participants is usually under 100.Ist that service offered.

NickCox by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Test a meeting planned for the future

Hello. I have scheduled a meeting where participants need to register. Can I use the same meeting to test and do a dry-run before the meeting takes place with one participant? I have selected the option joining any time. Does anything happen with the...

handlid by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback loop

I get this message at some stage during every meeting, and then I get muted. It happens if I'm hosting and also if I'm just joining a meeting.It happens early (within a few minutes of starting, or sometimes later.I have tried all possible different c...

Connectivity

What measures does Zoom have in place to prevent unauthorized access and ensure the security of Zoom meetings, particularly in light of previous security issues such as 'Zoom bombing'?, https://famewide.com/