cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrieve a meeting

weemak
Listener

How do i retrieve a meeting that was recorded? Normally the meetings are converted and automatically appear in my c drive. This time it didn't automatically land in c drive after converting and I can't find it anywhere locally.

Is there a way of retrieving from ZOOM?

3 REPLIES 3

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

If a recording is missing, you can find and confirm the recording's location.

Confirm the local recording file location

If a recording is missing, ensure that the meeting wasn't actually recorded to your local device instead of the cloud. When you locally record a meeting or webinar and that session is ended, Zoom creates a folder on your device based on the location configured in your Zoom desktop client. Follow the instruction to view or change the default file location for local recordings.

If, for some reason, the recording cannot be found on the path listed within the Zoom desktop client, you can confirm the local recording file location by following these steps:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. Click Recordings then click the Local Recordings tab.
    You can locate the specific meeting or webinar ID and confirm the exact location of the local recording files listed under Location.

Troubleshoot local recordings

If you're still having issues finding your local recording files, follow these local recording troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue. 

Confirm the cloud recording location in Zoom

Account

2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Recording Management.
    A list of cloud recordings on your account will appear.
  3. Search recordings by entering the meeting ID or topic. You can also enter keywords to search the text in audio transcripts.
    Note: There is no limit on the date you can specify.
  4. (Optional) Click Advanced Search to filter recordings by date range, host, or storage location.

User

2. In the navigation menu, click Recordings.
  3. Click the Cloud Recordings tab.
    A list of cloud recordings that you started and have finished processing will appear.
  4. Adjust the date range and status, then search by host, meeting ID, topic, or keyword.
    Note: There is no limit on the date you can specify.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/14550911368205-Finding-your-local-and-cloud-recordings 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

weemak
Listener

Thank you so much Frank. I fear the meeting recording has been accidentally deleted as it is no where to be found. Can deleted recordings be retrieved?

Frank_TB

Hello

If you can't find a recording, it may have been deleted. Ensure that you look in your trash, as the recording could have been accidentally deleted.

You can find and recover deleted local recordings from the trash bin of your computer. For cloud recordings, Zoom allows you to recover deleted recordings from your trash folder in the web portal.
Note: After 30 days in the trash, the recording will be automatically deleted.

For more information, visit https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216378863 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!