Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

lighting fluctuation

my lighting has begun to fluctuate during a meeting, going from way too bright to too dark. Changing the room lighting seems to make no difference. Changing the 'adjust to low light' setting makes no difference. Is there a video lighting setting I'm ...

dkt by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why I can't watch the Zoom recording ?

A friend of mine sent me a Zoom link and said to watch the video as soon as possible. But when I click the link, this happened. I can't understand what the hell is this. Please fix this immediately.

YashenNimnada_0-1674715887599.png

setup Account

How do you setup an Executive assistant to be able to schedule, modify, delete meeting for the CEO through Outlook?

slides advcancing

When I do a zoom powerpoint presentation, my slides are not advancing. Anyone have an idea of what I should do to remedy this? Could it be an settings issue?

number of participants

hello, I am going to be hosting a meeting. online via zoom in march for staff of 13 schools so may have over 100 people in attendance. is there a limit for me on my account as to how many people I have join?is there a better way for me to do it rathe...

Video Not Working

When I join a zoom metting or host a zoom, my video is not showing. I see it is using "Integrated Camera". Usually I see HP TrueVision HD

"Request to create zmail failed, please try later."

Has anyone been able to access this webpage to understand what the limitations are? I'm getting an error message for this page, which was recommended by the main article on how to use Zoom Mail & Calendar.Zoom Mail Service (BETA) https://support.zoom...

kc811 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes