cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Waiting for host to start meeting" But they have and I cant join.

Jontenn20
Listener

There's a recurring zoom meeting that I try to join everyday at 7:30am and every time I try to join it says "waiting for host to start meeting" but they have. Funny enough they use the same link for another meeting at 930am and I am able to access that one with no problems. 

I talk to the hosts outside of zoom and they run the 7:30am meeting everyday and haven't missed in years so I  know that the meeting is being conducted.

I login and log out, restart the client, try to use the web browser version instead and nothing is working.

5 REPLIES 5

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Are you able to reach out to the Zoom admin for the account the hosts use? This admin should be able to dive deeper into what may be happening via information found on the meeting's dashboard.

Jontenn20
Listener

I've contacted the hosts and they are as confused as I am. I cant contact any zoom support because I have a free account.

bstrelko

Have you contacted the admin(s) for the host's accounts rather than the hosts themselves? These are likely different individuals who are better acquainted with combing through dashboards and troubleshooting.

뼏두
Listener

뼏두
Listener

JOIN ME GUYS

PLEASE