cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost connection

FUZOOM
Listener

I have no problem with my internet. I've been using zoom for meetings for years without issue. This morning I lost connectivity 3 times during a teaching lesson. Anyone else having issues with Zoom? I don't think its a problem on my end.

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @FUZOOM welcome to the community! So glad to have you here, and I will try to get to the roots of your issue. 

May I ask, has this network issue occurred within other hosted meetings or, just a single instance within the meeting? 

Also, curious, having network issues can happen at anytime, that is whether its on your side and your network trying to communicate with us or our side trying to communicate with you. It seems Zooms operations are all functional as of today according to https://status.zoom.us/ 

With that being said, could you attempt to use the Zoom Network Connectivity Tool by going through the steps provided in the knowledge base article under "Test general network connectivity"? After testing, Im curious of your results, all okay? 

If so, and still experiencing issues - could you attempt to restart your home network, as well as updating your Zoom desktop client to the latest version; and still see if you're countering issues? I know it may seem like a simple troubleshooting step, but a fresh update and restart can always help re-establish a connection. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!