cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot launch zoom meeting (windows 10)

CarolineJo
Listener

So today when I started my Windows 10 zoom meeting client cannot run.
Tried everything from uninstalling zoom, reinstalling zoom version 5.16.2, even using the zoom cleaner, reinstall it again.
And now I'm stuck with zoom meeting client cannot run, and cannot uninstall because of error 10017.
Help please.

7 REPLIES 7

fronis
Listener

same here!  no relief....

Shaheryar_2000
Listener

Same here. It keeps showing cannot uninstall because of error 10017.

Please look into it 'Zoom', I have alot of meetings scheduled ahead.

You2much
Listener

I did all the same and was not able to attend my meeting.  I tried installing 32-bit and it works.... however, video is degraded.  Please fix this, Zoom!

LarryB23
Listener

I am having the same issue.  I exhausted all the trouble shooting and nothing worked.   I did install the 32 bit version and it seems to be working but quality is bad.  I noticed several people having the same problem over the past few weeks.  Hoping Zoom looks into it. 

MDK-2023
Listener

Me too.

Last week, I started a thread on this forum, and there are several "me too" replies, but no solution.

I found an earlier version of the Zoom Installer, removed the "bad" version of Zoom, and installed that earlier version, and Zoom now works.

can you talk me through that?  

Shields24601
Listener

Hello, I just wanted to add to this list and say the same thing happened to me and the 32-bit has been my only fix so far. After all this frustration, I'm at least glad It's not related to my PC.

Hope to see a fix soon.