cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navigating among apps and back to Zoom app

juliamusic
Listener

In Mac environment, I use hotkey command+tab to navigate away from Zoom meeting to view my supporting info in a pdf viewer, in my browser, in calendar, or in a word processor app. Then I want to navigate back to the meeting but command+tab takes me back to a SHELL of the Zoom app; I can't get back to seeing participant faces or screenshare without using my mouse (trackpad) which slows me down. Why can't we use a hotkey to get right back where we came from?

Using OS 12.6.6. Laptop is from early 2015 and all apps are up to date. No malware, I check regularly. 

1 REPLY 1

robertbaker
Listener

In the Mac environment, using the command+tab hotkey to switch between apps is efficient, but when returning to Zoom, it only takes you to a shell of the app, making it hard to see participant faces or screenshare. It would be great if a hotkey could seamlessly return to the previous Zoom view. Unfortunately, I can't directly relate this to the Asura scans apk latest version but it's essential for improving user experience across various applications.