Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio sounds robotic with Zoom 5.12.9

Hi, I've been using a iMac Pro with ultrastudio mini recorder for years now and every time there is a major update, I run into an issue. My current issue is with the Audio. Zoom will freeze when trying to connect to audio. When it is able to connect,...

RT79 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New Zoom meeting notification in outlook inbox

My boss received an email notification after I set up a zoom meeting invite from his outlook calendar recently. This was the first time he received such notification. Any advice on to disable this email notification? Thanks.

diamenz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video doesn't work correctly

hi! I have been using zoom for many years, the first time there is a problem with the video. Every time at the same time (around 5:30 pm), the video in the conference stops working normally. That is, everything works fine all day, but at one point it...

アンケート集計が重複しないか知りたいです

私はアンケート集計についての疑問を持っています。アンケート集計の方法は次の2種類あります。アンケートは匿名ではありません。①ウェビナー終了後②フォローアップメール 両方ともチェックを入れた場合、①でアンケートをした後に②でもアンケートを提出できますか?

CDRCDR by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Recordings

I am the admin. I added my assistant as a user. We record a meeting to the cloud. My assistant can access the recording but it doesn't show up on my list of recordings. My assistant can't download the files without selecting an application. I can dow...

Scheduling meeting on behalf of someone

Hi, on scheduling a zoom meeting in outlook on behalf of someone else the Schedule for field remains for myself for one user, whereas it changes automatically when I schedule meetings for other executives to their name in their calendars. I have edit...

Paramjit_0-1668708766949.png
Paramjit by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

tracking attendance accurately

I am tracking attendance for education credits where the time the students are on camera and listening is only when time applies for education credits. When someone is in a session but they have their camera off and have stepped away, what is the bes...